Sunday, April 27, 2008

Chocoholic

We went to York last week for the TCA toy train show. Mila was great and kept her hands away from all the trains (good thing, because some of them are thousands of dollars!). We had a picnic lunch halfway through with my mom and dad and a bunch of their friends. Here's mom and Mila and dad at York.




The next is Mila's new addiction, oreo cookies. She must have gotten her sweet tooth from her great-grandma, also an oreo lover, because she devours these things!


Mila started daycare this week because I started my new job on Friday. She had a pretty rough day on Wednesday, and so did I because I've been staying home with her for the past 9 and a half months! Thursday was better, and by Friday she had a good time. She caught a cold there though, which I'm sure isn't unusual with kids who go to daycare, so she's been a little bit miserable the past day. My job orientation went great, but we still have 2 to 3 weeks of training left to go, se we'll see!

More again soon...